Sax Panther

Encountered several ridiculous bugs today

Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:57 pm

Bug #1: My score displayed as 11 even after I had gotten like 6 kills, a couple captures, etc. Meanwhile, the top scorer on the team has contributed almost nothing. As if he is "stealing" my points. Eventually it got up to like 22. I've had this bug for a few patches now so it doesn't seem to have been fixed. No screenshot, sorry.

Bug #2: Related to the first one. At the end of the game, I get around 29,916 junk/exp. Not that I'm complaining.

Bug #3: Got this a couple times as well. None of my abilities work until I take a bit of damage for some reason. Respawning doesn't fix it. No screenshot either. But I still got top score every time I got this bug :D

The game feels really messy right now lol.

MikeGJL

Re: Encountered several ridiculous bugs today

Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Hi there, we will try to fix this serious issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Until then, please have fun playing.

Mike

Musky

Re: Encountered several ridiculous bugs today

Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:16 pm

hello,
first, sorry for my bad english.
i posted this day a screen under title " bug or ..." there you can see the ridicoulous score..but i dont now why this score take this experience and other..... this "bug" must resolved quickly ! very quickly ! because the points winned take for poeple a very big advantage to level up items...

with my screen, admin can delete the abusive points taked to poeple...( here 2 players).
but do anything ! tank you

Return to “Bugs Report”