Would you like to take part in the game's development? Then become a translator! We are always adding new features and we need to translate new text all the time!
UPDATE (June 26, 2017):
Currently we're looking for translators into the following languages:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
We're also looking for proofreaders for currently implemented languages. Other language versions may also be created if volunteers are found. Because we’re patriots we will also be doing a Slovak version of the game .
Details / Requirements:
- Our translators work in our translation system. It is an online system, allowing multiple translators to work simultaneously. You only need the internet and a browser, no need to download or install anything.
- Translating is voluntary. You would be working for free (except for game rewards in any Pixel Federation game you want).
- It is a long-term job. We will need translations for each game update. A translator should do it regularly, without the need to remind him.
- We require good knowledge of GJL. That means you have to play the game at least a little in order to translate it. Overall knowledge of the vocabulary of the sci-fi genre and similar games also helps.
- We require good grammar and fluency in both English and the second language.
If you have questions, ask here!
If you're interested, write to firstname.lastname@example.org .