Psycho
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: Dev Diary #29 - Introducing the New Game Mode

Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:15 pm

The new game mode is really cool, NO wait you can't even play today now.
Just another disappointment...................

Ansi
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:57 pm

Re: Dev Diary #29 - Introducing the New Game Mode

Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Psycho wrote:The new game mode is really cool, NO wait you can't even play today now.
Just another disappointment...................


Please just tell me that this was a joke and you didn't mean it seriously.

Captain Palmer
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:49 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Dev Diary #29 - Introducing the New Game Mode

Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Well its just gone midnight here in the uk, so my computer says its the 26th of July.... so why can't I play???

or is it a time zone thing?

Regards

CP

Psycho
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: Dev Diary #29 - Introducing the New Game Mode

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:08 am

Ansi wrote:
Psycho wrote:The new game mode is really cool, NO wait you can't even play today now.
Just another disappointment...................


Please just tell me that this was a joke and you didn't mean it seriously.




REALLY!?!?!?!

Ansi
Posts: 170
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:57 pm

Re: Dev Diary #29 - Introducing the New Game Mode

Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:29 am

Psycho wrote:
Ansi wrote:
Psycho wrote:The new game mode is really cool, NO wait you can't even play today now.
Just another disappointment...................


Please just tell me that this was a joke and you didn't mean it seriously.




REALLY!?!?!?!

Dont tell me that you love this game so much that you cant wait one day for all the new stuff they made. Calling this disappointment is just childish bullshit

Psycho
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:46 pm

Re: Dev Diary #29 - Introducing the New Game Mode

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:50 pm

Ansi wrote:
Psycho wrote:
Ansi wrote:
Please just tell me that this was a joke and you didn't mean it seriously.




REALLY!?!?!?!

Dont tell me that you love this game so much that you cant wait one day for all the new stuff they made. Calling this disappointment is just childish bullshit



HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA My god don't pee yourself crying so much.. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHA

Return to “Developers Diary”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest