yuno44907

Why You Failed

Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:04 am

When we login resolution of screen becoming very low. Login screen have very small resolution. You never let us buy or download game music. You didnt spamm internet enought; you could create spamm bots for making game populer. You didnt made enought videos on youtube. Game was very hard. It was very hard to aim and move and use skills also it is very team based game. Game was very grindy. It was very hard for new players and new players never tolerate. At my keyboard i can only push 3 buttons at same time. Playing FPS TPS and your game requires to push many buttons and they lock my keyboard so i cant play the game. Game was heavy and slow. Ships were ugly, light is ugly, colors are ugly. Driving shpis wasnt felt like using a plane or F16 even driving cars in GTA or driving motorcycles feel better than your stupid ships.

I feel like you are alien entities from another dimension because things you done were very stupid. yuno44907*@*mail*.*com Also you didnt think about CrossOut, Robocraft and basicly you suck at coding.

yuno44907

Re: Why You Failed

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:19 pm

Electric is electrons that floating around. Electrons can make thunders. Humans by using spinning magnets collects this energy from Earth's Magnetic Field. Basicly electric is made of Earth's magnetic field. Using or making too much electricity, destroys Earth's Magnetic Field, creates magnetic streams and makes magnetic vacuums. EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD softens sun light. Basicly, magnetic energy of Earth has ability of shielding sun light and converting it to smaller lights. Normally sun is a giant nuclear bomb. Earth's magnetic field weakens sun light and turns it to less dangerous lights which is not too much radioactive. If magnetic vacuum forms that sun light can make cancer, can destroy wireless signals and can burn electronics by becoming electricity. See sun light can become electricity and burn electronics basicly it is EMP weapon. Microwaves, solar radiation, magnetic energy can burn electronics. Space satellites can burn. So there is no free energy, no clean energy, no endless energy, all energy comes from sun. Also Earth's Magnetic Field comes from sun too. Because when light hits you, it becomes heat and electro magnetic energy or it becomes electron. So light doesnt end it just becomes a different thing. So by using electric, you are making heat and light and sending this energy to the space. You are stealing energy from Earth and sending it to space.

This is a secret, nearly all humans are demons from Saturn and Venus and they will delete this things i have written. You know rich people, government, police, CIA, USA all demons and science is a lie. They are destroying Earth's life energy for making electricity; they are using us as slaves. If Earth's energy end, you will feel unhappy, depressed, insane than you will die. Because humans cant be healthy or alive without Earth's magnetic energy because for 500 million years we lived in this energy and we can not live without it because we live on Earth and we cant live if something becomes different. only 10 more hot or 10 more cold can make you ill. Only not eating meat can make you unhealthy; we are very sensetive and we can very easily die. even if you feel unhappy you can get ill and die. Your happyness effects your health for %20; all experiments prove happy humans are always be more healthy. So all life will end if we keep using that much electricity. Also winds climate all affected by Earth's magnetic field.

yuno44907

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:17 pm

Elektrik Dünya'nın Manyetik Alanı'ndan üretiliyor. İnsanlar dinamo, mıknatıs, trübin, rüzgâr değirmeni kullanarak Dünya'dan elektron topluyorlar ve bunları kabloya doğru itekleyerek elektrik yapıyorlar. Ancak elektrik sürekli kaybolan kaçan bir şey yani düşük bir elektrik uzun bir kablodan giderse tekrar havaya kaçıp manyetik enerjiye dönüşerek kayboluyor. Kısacası elektrik enerjinin katı hâlidir ve her an buharlaşıp manyetik enerjiye dönüşebilir. Elektriği kullandığımızda her zaman sıcaklık ve ışık üretiriz. Işık ve sıcaklık uzaya kaçar. Kısacası biz Dünya'dan elektrik toplayıp bu enerjiyi ışık ve sıcaklık olarak uzaya gönderiyoruz ve Dünya'nın elektriği bitiyor. Elektrik Dünya'ya Güneş ışığı ile gelir. Bitkiler elektriği şeker olarak depolar, insanlar şekerden elektrik üretip kalplerini ve beyinlerini çalıştırırlar. Kısacası insan Güneş enerjisiyle çalışan bir robottur ve özgür iradeniz yok, tamamen duygularınızın kölesisiniz; duyguların ne olduğunu ise hiçkimse bilmiyor.

Elektrik kullanmak Dünya'nın Manyetik Alanı'nı yok etmek psikolojik sorunlara, tembelliğe, yorgunluğa, kansere, kalp durmasına (doktorlar kalp krizi diyor), mutsuzluğa, delirmeye, suç oranının yükselmesine, iklim bozulmasına, Güneş radrasyonu ve sıcak nükleer enerji nedeniyle orman yangınlarına sebep olur. Elektrik doğrudan akıntıları, rüzgârı enerjiyi belirler. Manyetik alanın yok olması bütün elektronik cihazların Güneş yüzünden yanmasına sebep olur. Siz de benim gibi işinizi bırakın, hayatın amacı zengin insanları zengin etmek veya Dünya'yı yok etmek değildir.

yuno44907

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:59 pm

Why dont we post about how Venuzuelan, Turkish, North Korean politicans and Putin are working for USA. Also USA army looted gold from Iraq, Arabia and supported Israel. And Israel is most racist, violent, ignorant state of Earth.

Somehow nobody wants to talk about "how stupid rich people are" also does rich people really deserve to be rich? Why do we obey to laws? Are police working for me or are they working for rich people who hire murderers and buy guns while telling you to get unarmed.

Look based on laws we have freedom and equality. So i can make 22 children because making too many babies is not forbidden by law. I also can buy 100 tonnes of oil and burn it. If someone say something, i say "i am testing fire resistance of rocks". I can buy 100 tigers, feed them in my home or say they get ill and died, i may have sex with animals if you say something i give that animal to you and say "you own the animal if you think i am abusing it". If i become politicans i may change laws and legalize canibalism.

As you can see Laws are completely wrong and democrachy and freedom are evil things. If you give democrachy to all living things; ants must become president. If you accept equality Tigers shall eat us because they are equal they have human rights and we must let them eat us otherwise they are getting depressed and suicidal.

So all rules, systems, laws are wrong.

Stop stealing electricity from Earth. Earth can kill you. Inside of Earth filled with liquid and very hot metal; Earths surface only 8 kilometers thick all millions of kilometers is lava. Also you have to recognise god or gods are evil because god didnt answer our questions and we suffer, we die, we get ill so god is evil. Dont make babies, dont use electric, dont burn stuff. Also i will only have sex with rich people because i am free and i hate non rich humans. It is all about money, respect to me because we are equal.

yuno44907

Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:12 pm

I downloaded trailer and turned it to mp3 than edited file to cut human voices. I now have my favorite Galactic Junk League soundtrack. I love to steal videos, sounds, recordings from websites and video games. You can open playstation games, record your screen turn files to music files edit them.

VERTi60

Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:55 pm

Dude are you smoking something? :D
Ignoring the last posts, you did raise some good points to discuss:

When we login resolution of screen becoming very low. Login screen have very small resolution.
You can change the resolution once you login in game, not sure what you mean it's too small. Post a screen to point out the problem, but seems like it's just your own personal setting.

You never let us buy or download game music.
That's true, but it wasn't made by developers directly. If you like the new soundtrack check the performer Milan Malik. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beZfxDuj9Xs

You didnt spamm internet enought; you could create spamm bots for making game populer. You didnt made enought videos on youtube.
There was significant advertising during the launch on steam, but mostly via Facebook. The studio mainly advertised to their own player base but I agree on the lack of advertising during future patches. Some of the cool YouTubers like Boris advertised the game.

Game was very hard. It was very hard to aim and move and use skills also it is very team based game. Game was very grindy. It was very hard for new players and new players never tolerate.
Game is actually very easy and not all that grindy comparing to other free/mium multiplayer team shooters. You can't even compare it to real grinding in Crossout, where you have to play weeks to get one single epic part. As for aiming, you don't even have bullet drops. You can opt for weapons that don't even require lock or leading.
Skills come with practice. It could get competitive at times but I would rather blame the matchmaking which always had certain issues. For new players, the experience was mostly positive due to having access to earn premium currency when leveling and no need to have all the weapons and modules, all you need for winning in arena are thrusters and be able to cap points. You can choose if you want to support, fight the frontlines, defend or just run around and cap.

At my keyboard i can only push 3 buttons at same time. Playing FPS TPS and your game requires to push many buttons and they lock my keyboard so i cant play the game. Game was heavy and slow. Ships were ugly, light is ugly, colors are ugly. Driving shpis wasnt felt like using a plane or F16 even driving cars in GTA or driving motorcycles feel better than your stupid ships.
These are good points but a matter of perspective. Yes, controls and movement were never final, though it wasn't prioritized as it was mainly designed for casual playing. The game has it's unique borderlands/steampunk/post-apocalyptic looks, but there are already many skin packs that were looking good and modern like the steel series.

I feel like you are alien entities from another dimension because things you done were very stupid. yuno44907*@*mail*.*com Also you didnt think about CrossOut, Robocraft and basicly you suck at coding.
Crossout has a lot more resources, big (paying) playerbase and a lot more devs to support it, this game had a small team that could fit in one tiny garage and no income. You could compare the team with early Robocraft which if you recall, also started very small and simple. Hence GJL was always referred by the community as "(original) Robocraft in Space".

yuno44907

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:42 am

You seriously defending this game. Basicly GJL completely sucks, boring, poorly coded. We cant use more than 1 weapon. No matter how you made your ship; aerodynamics are always same only speed changes. Everybody uses same weapons deals same damage. Everything is always same. In crossout you have real racing cars or you can build tanks or smash enemy cars and destroy them instantly. In Robocraft there is billions of movement parts, weapons, can switch weapons but still useless. Think about it, flying spiders, helicopter spiders, jumpers, wheels, tank tracks, legs and different weapons for different play styles. Robocraft sucks because bugs, grind, cash cow, not balanced, no justice and in games mostly your team mates quit the game and they force you to play MOBA.

Like League of Legends, forcing players to do something and intentionally destroying the fun for educating people not good. LOL increased violence, hate, lazyness, and destroyed healths. They can do single player games and they can make team smaller or put 4 teams in a map but no; it is an espor okay, espor just like soccer. Espors suck guys, never design a game as an espor and never force people to win the game. If you try to win, you cant have fun. I can camp in turret, farm minnions; buy always same items, play always same character and play without risks but than it is not a game anymore.

GJL isnt a plane game, there is no gravity in GJL but still there is air and magnetic lock so movement in GJL very boring. All space ships nearly same. They could make a completely different game. 3d action MMO games not nice. Gunz, Exteel, S4 League all shutdown. GJL isnt shooter game, action is slow, ships are nearly same Counter Strike better than GJL, other team based games better; game is weak against other games; they should make a different game; maybe turnbased GJL you know GJL could be an turn based game like XCOM stuff or BattleMechs.

Return to “Feedback, Suggestions and Ideas”