Hello Galactic Captains!
We’re here with a bugfix and polish patch which irons out some issues that have come up after the full release.
- Fixed a bug that caused the he Team Power-up not to display in the minimap once it spawned.
- Fixed a bug that caused global messages (such as ‘A team powerup has spawned) during a match not to display properly.
- Several ability combination issues have been addressed (i.e for the Tactical Jump, Defensive Mode, Graviton Beam, Mark Target, Stasis Bubble).
- Fixed a bug, which caused the Generator Overload ability to remain available even after the block was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that caused players who load into a match later not to see the correct status of Point Captures in the top UI panel.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes displayed the team with less points in a match as the winner.
- Fixed a bug that caused the number of ship likes not to display properly in the hangar.
- Fixed several bugs that caused ability icons, messages or HUD elements not to display properly.
- Fixed a bug that allowed to escape the map with Tactical Jump.
Potential fixes - please report if you see these bugs!
- Fixed a bug which caused ships to explode at random points during the match.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused players to get stuck in the lobby at the 0:00 mark and not progress into a match.
Progression and Reward Polish
- Based on player progression data, XP required for level ups has been slightly increased.
- The global reward for finishing a match has been increased to 800 Junk / XP and the reward for winning a match has been increased to 1200 Junk / XP. At the same time the impact of individual player score on the after match reward has been decreased. This has been done to further underline the importance of the team result in a match as well as streamline progression for weaker players.
- The reward for ship likes in the lobby has increased to 40 Junk / XP per like from 20.