Captain Bastard

Game screwing up repeatedly on me. Wrong/fogged screen, impossible to play game.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:04 pm

A couple of times previously, the game screwed up. I was in waiting for actual game with teams, when it came time to start, wrong screen came up, screen was "fogged" with translucent blue haze, could not see ship, could not operate ship right, could not move right, impossible to play game, Had to leave match.
This has happend a few times to me, is a disappointment, but today it happened twice in a row.
I had received 'likes' and on more than one occasion in general had significant + Junk and XP, and it all gets wiped out by this glitch.
I have now lost significant XP, Junk, game currency, so it is now a real prolem, especially when it starts happening over and over, consecutively.

The problem is not my system. It is not my connection. I have had a couple times since starting that something happened with the connection, but that resulted in the game crashing, and it happened when trying to go into practice mode.
This is different. It is very aggravating and has cost me a significant amount of game advancement in more than one way.

Captain Bastard

Re: Game screwing up repeatedly on me. Wrong/fogged screen, impossible to play game.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Now I went to another location with a different connection, and AGAIN the game screws up on me, same thing again!
I had just played a match with no problems whatsoever, but the next match, I get the same thing!
If Galactic Junk League wants to keep a customer, I strongly suggest they get on this!
There are other games to play and spend money on!

Return to “Bugs Report”